Still Making Waves
New Atlantics album
All new tracks.
Officially released January 26th.
- Pacific Longboarder: The Atlantics “Still Making Waves” 60 years on!Believe it or not, Australia’s surf-music super group The Atlantics has just released a new album of all-new original songs. Jim, Martin & Bosco – even Peter Hood can be heard on the closing track. What makes this release truly remarkable is that it’s 60 years since The Atlantics first topped the charts with “Bombora” – […]
- ABC News: Australian surf rock band The Atlantics are Still Making Waves, six decades laterBy Mark Bannerman It was 1961 and two boys from Maroubra Bay High in Sydney are talking after school. One is Peter Hood, the drummer in a new band called The Atlantics. The other, Jim Skiathitis, is an up and coming guitarist who sings songs like Sweet Sixteen at parties. They chat for a while, until […]
Buy CDs & DVDs
PLEASE NOTE: due to the current global crisis we’re unable to sell physical items outside Australia. If you would like a physical product please visit Double Crown Records (USA), Leo’s Den (UK & Europe) or Amazon.
- Still Making Waves$25.00
- Flight of the Surf Guitar 21st Anniversary Edition$25.00
- 50% Off Bundle: Next Generation Vinyl, Flight of the Surf Guitar CD & Flight of the Surf Dogs DVDProduct on sale
- Flight of the Surf Guitar Backing Tracks CD & Tab Book Bundle$60.00
- Flight of the Surf Guitar Tab Book$50.00
- Flight of the Surf Dogs DVD$25.00
- Live at Freshwater DVD$25.00
- Point Zero Backing Tracks CD$25.00
- Point Zero CD$25.00
- Bombora … The Next Generation Vinyl$50.00
- Flight of the Surf Guitar Backing Tracks CD$25.00
- Flight of the Surf Guitar CD$25.00
- Collectibles CD$25.00