Last night we played at the world famous Nastolan Rautalanka Festival in Finland where we were received with great enthusiasm by a fantastic 2000 plus crowd of instrumental music fans, most of who were already familiar with our Atlantics music.
It really made it a special time for us and we would personally like to thank Kapu, Jari and Hanna for all their help, kindness and generosity they showed us during our stay in Finland
Their organisation abilities resulted in a well run exciting music festival that was a pleasure to be part of. Congratulations guys.
Our next gigs:
- Monday 1 July 2013 – Parco Ranghiasci – Italy – Gubbio
- Wednesday 3 July 2013 – Forte Prenestino – Italy – Roma
- Thursday 4 July 2013 – Kingston Club – Italy – Caserta
- Friday 5 July 2013 – Eucaliptus Beach – Italy – Pineto (TE)
- Saturday 6 July 2013 – Beat Cafe – Italy – San Salvo Marina (CH)
- Thursday 11th July – Bat City – Athens, Greece
[Photo of The Dangerman by Martin Cilia]